SALES MANAGER(Project Division)
BASIC STARTS FROM MYR 5000
- Self driven in building project sales and business proposition for the customers
- Determine and committed to meet and exceed customers expectations.
- Able to prepare for project tender presentation professionally and gain the project sales with efforts.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials and deliver good presentation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Required to develop new business project networks as well to service existing client.
- Preparation of quotation, submission of products sample, attend project meeting and follow up issue.
- Able to plan, quotes, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its project life cycle
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call +6012-2603 001 Angelica for interview.